Sunday 4 December 2011

Art Rockers

I'm pleased to announce that we won best electronic act of 2011 at the first Artrocker annual awards ceremony. Its so good to get something back for all our hard work. I love it when a plan comes together!

We were presented with the award by Gary Numan! What a mad day we had! Hannah and Sefa came along to the XOYO too and stood on stage while John said a few words. I did't say anything on the night but I'll say something now: thanks to Sefa and Hannah and Jeanga for being part of the live band, and thanks to Steve for all your hard work behind the scenes you are amazing. And thanks to John for giving me the opportunity to work with one of my musical heroes, its been an amazing 2 years!





UPDATE: Heres a pic taken as we walked off stage!

5 comments:

  1. Well deserved. Two great albums and a great live show - you know my views on that already. Congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to all of you.Brilliant year!,looking forward to more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations from me too to all The Maths and to you especially Benge for everything you have enabled. It's a great time - thanks for keeping us all so inspired and busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and thanks for two great albums and a fantastic concert at Xoyo.

    ReplyDelete