Wednesday 7 March 2012

First Foundation



I am a huge fan of Roland's beautiful publication The Synthesizer. In fact I have both 1st and 2nd editions of it. What makes it so good for me it its use of the Roland System 100 series modules in most of its patching examples, as I also have those modules. Well the good news is that Analog Industries have gone and scanned this long-out-of-print tome and you can download it from their website. Here is the excellent A Foundation For Electronic Music
RTS Foundation

2 comments:

  1. Excellent share there Ben and thanks. I've searched the net high and low for this.

    Know what I'm doing this evening :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx neil. great book, theres still one part they haven't scanned yet - practical synthesis vol 2 - but i guess they will do it soon, keep an eye on their site...

    ReplyDelete